- Size: 5 x 30ml
- Scent: Unscented
- Key Ingredients: Galatomyces, Pearls, Hyaluronic Acid
- Key Features: Moisturizing, Skin Repair
- Custom Design
- Pearl & Diamond Buying Guides
- About Us
A special blend of scientifically backed ingredients for moisturizing and regenerating formula.
Discovered in Japan from sake makers, this humectant is known to provide moisture, brighting, and reduce pore sizes.
Long used in traditional Chinese medicine, super nano-pearl powder is shown to have benefits of skin regeneration, collagen production and skin brightening.
Called by the Egyptians, “The plant of immortality”. Aloe has the benefits of UV and skin repair, as well is increasing moisture held in the skin cells.
First discovered by scientist in the 1930s, this age defying ingredient is known to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, create skin elasticity and firmness, as well as reduce pore sizes.
Moisturizing your skin is the essential to younger, fresher, better looking skin. Not only does it reduce aging effects, but also prevents skin irritations.
Adding a facial mask to your nightly routine not only is good for your skin, but also for mental wellness, relaxation, and relieving stress.
1. Minji Lee, Hyun-Soo Kim, Aryeong Cho, So Hyeon Jeon, Na Kyeong Lee, Kyu Joong Ahn, In Sook An, (2014), The Effects of Essence-Formed Cosmetic Ingredients Containing the Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate on Skin Improvements in Keratinization, Pores, Sebum Excretion, Brightness and Acne, Kor J Aesthet Cosmetol. 2014;12 (1): 77-84.
2. Journal of American Academic Dermatology, (2014), Galactomyces ferment filtrate reduces melanin synthesis and oxidative stress in normal human melanocytes, VOLUME 70, ISSUE 5, SUPPLEMENT 1, AB127, MAY 01, 2014.
3. Dai Jian-Ping, Chen Jun, Bei Yu-Fei, Han Bang-Xing, Guo Shang-Bin & Jiang Li-Li (2010) Effects of pearl powder extract and its fractions on fibroblast function relevant to wound repair, Pharmaceutical Biology, 48:2, 122-127, DOI: 10.3109/13880200903046211
4. Shao DZ, Wang CK, Hwang HJ, Hung CH, Chen YW. Comparison of hydration, tyrosinase resistance, and antioxidant activation in three kinds of pearl powders. J Cosmet Sci. 2010 Mar-Apr;61(2):133-45. PMID: 20447365.
5. Saraf, S., Sahu, S., Kaur, C. D., & Saraf, S. (2010). Comparative measurement of hydration effects of herbal moisturizers. Pharmacognosy research, 2(3), 146–151.
6. Jegasothy, S. M., Zabolotniaia, V., & Bielfeldt, S. (2014). Efficacy of a New Topical Nano-hyaluronic Acid in Humans. The Journal of clinical and aesthetic dermatology, 7(3), 27–29.
7. Bukhari, Associate Prof. Dr. Syed Nasir Abbas & Roswandi, Nur & Muhammad, Waqas & Habib, Haroon & Hussain, Fahad & Khan, Shahzeb & Sohail, Muhammad & Ramli, Nor & Thu, Hnin & Hussain, Zahid. (2018). Hyaluronic Acid, a Promising Skin Rejuvenating Biomedicine: A Review of Recent Updates and Pre-clinical and Clinical Investigations on Cosmetic and Nutricosmetic Effects. International journal of biological macromolecules. 120. 10.1016/j.ijbiomac. 2018.09.188.
Kyllonen is an American company; which was first started in 2015 as a premier professional pearl company, focusing our attention on quality and service. Fast forward today, Kyllonen has expanded beyond jewelry into the world of into watches, perfumes, cosmetics, shoes, home goods, and more. Remaining focused on providing quality products and services at great value to the customers. Kyllonen is quickly expanding operations and opening stores and locations throughout the world.
“We only provide works that make us proud. All pearls are selected from the industry's highest quality 1%, and all Kyllonen brand accessories are custom-made. The goal is quality pieces that brings value. We make jewelry that brings a legacy. Everything we do represents our name and our brand."
- Founder James Kyllonen
Contact us a firstname.lastname@example.org